March 1, 2015

Don't Wait Until Tomorrow


Sunday Scripture

and a

Song



It's finally MARCH!! For those of us living in this northern climate, winter seems endless, and it's been SO VERY COLD this year. 



So today, we celebrate that we have made it through January and February, and knowing Spring is just around the corner (or another month away, if it's a typical Northern Spring. 

Next Sunday we set our clocks ahead - really? Don't get me going on Daylight Savings Time. I love the sun in the morning, and I will miss seeing it early in the day. It is what calls me from my sleep. 


But for those who work into the evening hours, it is nice to be able to see the sun for a little while outside of the workplace. 



Let's Celebrate Today.


Let's Celebrate YOU!



Enjoy the beauty of this brand new day, this brand new month, this brand new YOU.


For YOU are a NEW beginning.


"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!"   2 Corinthians 5:17 (NIV)

In the New Living Translation, it spells it out even more clearly:


"This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!" 


I love the New Living Translation. The simplicity of its words brings scripture to life for me. It may not have the poetic prose of some other translations, but the words really hit home.


So DON'T WAIT until tomorrow. Tomorrow will come and another tomorrow and soon all of our tomorrows will follow. 


CELEBRATE God's new creation in you, each and every morning. 


"The faithful love of the Lord never ends!
    His mercies never cease.
 
Great is his faithfulness;
    his mercies begin afresh each morning."  Lamentations 3:22-23 (NLT)


We do have a chance to begin anew. Every. Single. Day. Over and over again. What a great gift!


Celebrate life and the gift that is uniquely YOU. Only you can bring to the world the precious gift that is your spirit. 

So don't wait. Let your little light shine and celebrate the gift that is YOU!



I heard this song the other day and it has brought me to my knees, literally. Don't waste a minute. Why am I Waiting for Tomorrow? Here is Mandisa, singing my heart.
Subscribers, click here to enjoy this video on my blog site.
Mobile users can can find the video here on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment