December 29, 2013

Feeling Restless?


 
Sunday Scripture

and a

Song


"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, 
and I will give you rest."
Matthew 11:28 NIV  

----------------


My Lord, take from me

My restless thoughts

My restless dreams

My restless life

And fill me

With peace

As only

You

can 


*** 




If you're feeling restless, know that you can rest your cares
 in the God who loves you. 
It doesn't matter what you've done, who you are
 or where you've been.
You only have to call on His name; and rest assured that
 He will hear your call.


Please Enjoy "Restless" by Audrey Assad


Subscribers please click on Hope to find to view this video on my blog site.
Mobile users can view this video on youtube by clicking here.


May all your restlessness be calmed in the arms of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment