January 5, 2014

We Won't Be Shaken



 Sunday Scripture

and a

Song



~Today I am sharing two scriptures that capture the feeling I wish to convey ~ 
Believe in this truth:
We can be confident knowing that wherever this life takes us, God is always with us. 
He is our strength, and we will not be shaken.



"He alone is my rock and my salvation, 
my fortress where I will never be shaken."
Psalm 62:2 (NLT)
 

 "King David said this about him:
‘I see that the Lord is always with me.
 I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.' "
Acts 2:25 (NLT)



Sometimes a song gets stuck in my head -- does that ever happen to you? That's what happened to me with this song from Building 429. 

 On my way home last night, I prayed for God to help me find a song and scripture to share with you for this Sunday's post. This song came on the radio, and I can't get it out of my head.

Enjoy Building 429's song "We Won't Be Shaken"


Subscribers can click on Hope to find to view this video on my blogsite.
Mobile viewers can click here to view this video on youtube.


Be confident knowing that God has gone on before you, and walks along beside you. 
You need not fear.

Take care and keep warm, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment