April 1, 2012

The Joy of Springtime


Sunday Scripture

and a

Song




Mornings are again filled with the sweet serenade of songbirds in the trees outside my window. How I miss their chorus through the long winter months here in Wisconsin. Today I share this scripture from the Song of Songs which echos my joy at the birth of new life. 

We can expereince rebirth in any season. The joy of discovering new life inside of us is the Spirit's way of making us new. I pray your winter 'season' has passed, allowing joy to fill your heart as you experience new life and new hope.          ~ Blessings ~



"Look, the winter is past, and the rains are over and gone. 
The flowers are springing up, the season of singing birds has come, and the cooing of turtledoves fills the air."  Song of Songs 2:11-12 (NLT)



I chose to share a special song by Cat Stevens today. "Morning has Broken" is a familiar tune to many of you. There is great joy in the beauty of the natural world around us, and even greater joy in connecting with God through the beauty of all of His Creation.


Subscribers please click here to view this video on my blog site.



No comments:

Post a Comment