February 3, 2013

You Are Beloved


Sunday Scripture

and a

Song


"Finally, beloved, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is pleasing, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things."
Phillipians 4:8 New Revised Standard Version

God does not see us the way we see ourselves. We focus on what we've done wrong, and how imperfect we are. We dwell on past mistakes, and think we are not worthy of the many blessings God desires to bestow on us.

DON'T LISTEN TO THESE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS!

God sees us as pure as freshly fallen snow.

He sees our inner beauty and the promise in each of us 
for what we can become.

He loves us, every one of us.
We are His children
and we are Beloved.

Jason Gray's song "Remind Me Who I Am"
Reminds me every time I hear it
That no matter what the world tells me,
I must always remember...

I AM A CHILD OF GOD


Subscribers please click on Hope to Find to view this video on my website

No comments:

Post a Comment