November 28, 2013

Giving Thanks


I am thankful for:

My relationship with God
which brings me comfort,
peace, and unending love

My family 
who love me unconditionally

Nature
With songs in the trees,
music in rushing water,
and the awe-inspiring
 beauty of flowers

My girlfriends
Who share our lives
in long heart-talks, laughter
and the precious gift of time

Music
Which fills my life
with the melody of love

My kitties
who know just when 
we need to cuddle

Life
and the beauty
in every breath

You
who come to read my thoughts
and look for encouragement,
and share in this life with me


Happy Thanksgiving!
May you know many blessings
and know
that you are beloved


I would love for you to share what you are thankful for. Please leave a comment below. You may post anonymously if you prefer.



No comments:

Post a Comment