June 22, 2014

Let the Crazy Fun Begin!


Sunday Scripture

and a

Song

 And the start of VBS!
  
"I am with you always, even to the end of the age."
Matthew 28:20

Axl the Axolotl


It's here! Let the crazy fun begin!

Dozens of kids will be in the pews ready for some fun and excitement. Vacation Bible School starts tonight at our church, and I have the awesome pleasure of leading the children in singing and learning about Jesus' love. 

For those who are unfamiliar with Vacation Bible School, VBS is the place where kids come for summer fun to learn about Jesus' love through songs, skits, crafts, games, experiments and even snacks!

This year, we'll explore the world of "Weird Animals". I thought these extraordinary creatures were imaginary, but I found out that they actually do exist! Unfortunately, some are threatened  in their existence. 

We'll share lots of songs and have lots of fun learning and sharing together this week. God always works in my heart, through the children; and by sharing His love to all of them through sharing my love and my gifts, I receive more love and joy. What a wonderful cycle! 

Yep, it's going to be a busy fun week. Come "Sing and Play" with us as we discover Weird Animals and how they connect us to God's love. 

For more info, visit our church's website, First United Methodist Church, Waukesha, WI (http://www.fumcwaukesha.org/)  


Here's a Youtube video of our theme song, All Around the World. The kids and I are going to have a lot of fun with this one!


 Subscribers click on Hope to find to view this video on my site. 
Mobile viewers can click HERE to view this video on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment